Help for Vermonters
|Vermont-211 For community, regional, state, and faith based human services information, including AHS services, contact Vermont 2-1-1 by dialing 211 from anywhere in Vermont, or visit their website.|
- VT Lemon Law public outreach
- District Offices This link provides contact information for the 12 AHS District Offices, which can help connect you with human services in your community.
- Emergency Programs Alphabetical listing of Emergency AHS-related programs, services and supports available to Vermonters.
- AHS Field Services Created through the 2004 reorganization of the Agency of Human Services, the Field Services Division maximizes the effectiveness of human services in each region of the state. The Division’s scope covers the entire Agency of Human Services, including services provided through state-operated entities as well as those operated by private “designated” agencies.
- Programs & Services Alphabetical listing of AHS-related programs, services and supports available to Vermonters. If you are uncertain which program to contact, please call the AHS Secretary's Office at 802-871-3008.
- AHS Contacts Includes listings for Central Office and Departments.